By Jenkins R., Pearson R., Seyfang G.
The emergence of voluntary company codes of behavior because the early Nineties is either a manifestation of, and a reaction to, the method of globalization. they've been a part of a extra common shift clear of nation legislation of transnational businesses in the direction of an emphasis on company self-regulation within the components of work and environmental criteria and human rights.This booklet offers a severe standpoint at the development and value of company codes with a selected specialise in operating stipulations and exertions rights. It brings jointly paintings through lecturers, practitioners and activists.
Read or Download Corporate Responsibility and Labour Rights: Codes of Conduct in the Global Economy PDF
Best economy books
Containing virtually two hundred entries from 'accountability' to the 'Westminster version' the Encyclopedia of Democratic inspiration explores the entire principles that subject to democracy previous, current and destiny. it's destined to turn into the 1st port-of-call for all scholars, academics and researchers of political technological know-how attracted to democratic principles, democratic perform, and the standard of democratic governance.
Partnering Intelligence explains a confirmed technique for producing robust alliances, thoroughly up to date with new case reports together with the award-winning financial institution of America-Exult, Inc. partnership learn, new examine and statistical details from millions of companions, and the Win/Win Orientation evaluation.
Supporting YOU arrange WITH self belief, steer clear of PITFALLS AND cross FIRST TIME CIMA's examination perform Kits include a wealth of perform examination questions and solutions, focusing only on employing what has been realized to cross the examination. totally up-to-date to fulfill the calls for of the recent 2010 syllabus, the diversity of questions covers each point of the path to organize you for any examination state of affairs.
This learn investigates the morpho-syntactic variability of the second one individual pronouns within the Shakespeare Corpus, looking to elucidate the criteria that underlie their selection. the main a part of the paintings is dedicated to reading the difference among you and thou, however it additionally contains chapters that take care of the difference among thy and thine and among ye and also you.
- Church Dogmatics vol 4 pt 2: The Doctrine of Reconciliation
- Handbook of New Institutional Economics
- Civil Law and Economics (Encyclopedia of Law and Economics , Vol 2)
- What Do Economists Contribute?
- Hand Eczema, Second Edition (Dermatology - Clinical and Basic Science)
- Materials and Financial Management
Additional resources for Corporate Responsibility and Labour Rights: Codes of Conduct in the Global Economy
92. Niedermeyer E. Nonepileptic Attacks. In: Niedermeyer E, Lopes da Silva F, eds. Electroencephalography. Basic Principles, Clinical Applications, and Related Fields. Baltimore, Maryland: Williams & Wilkins, 1999;586–94. 93. Andriola M. Pseudo-seizures secondary to cardiac asystole and apnea. Electroencephalogr Clin Neurophysiol 1983;56, 7P. 94. Blume WT, Kaibara M. Atlas of Pediatric Electroencephalography, 2nd Edition. Philadelphia: Lippincott-Raven, 1999;364. 95. Krumholz A, Niedermeyer E. Psychogenic seizures: a clinical study with follow-up data.
Ictal electroencephalography in neocortical epilepsy. In: Luders HO, Comair YG, eds. Epilepsy Surgery, 2nd Edition. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 2001; 431–39. 57. Van Ness PC. Frontal and parietal lobe epilepsy. In: Wyllie E, ed. The Treatment of Epilepsy: Principles and Practices. 1st Edition Philadelphia: Lea & Febiger, 1993;525–32. 58. van Emde Boas W, Parra J. Long-term noninvasive video-electroencephalographic monitoring in temporal lobe epilepsy. In: Luders HO, Comair YG, eds.
117. Eisenman LN, Attarian HP. Sleep epilepsy. Neurologist 2003;9(4):200–06. 118. Niedermeyer E. Awakening epilepsy (‘Aufwach-Epilepsie’) revisited. Epilepsy Research 1991;(Suppl. 2):37–42. 119. Lagerlund TD, Cascino GD, Cicora KM, Sharbrough FW. Longterm electroencephalographic monitoring for diagnosis and management of seizures. Mayo Clin Proc 1996;71(10):1000–06. 120. Cascino GD. Video-EEG monitoring in adults. Epilepsia 2002;43 (Suppl 3):80–93. 121. Legatt AD, Ebersole JS. Options for Long-Term Monitoring.
Corporate Responsibility and Labour Rights: Codes of Conduct in the Global Economy by Jenkins R., Pearson R., Seyfang G.